Colored Fiberglass Mesh
We import Fibre Glass Mesh ranging from 45 gsm to 350 gsm are made nonalkaline, with high quality special glass yarns. The required chemical and physical characteristics as well as dimensional stability are achieved through special alkaline resistant finishes. Providing a proper use and observance of the plaster manufacturers working in building construction, this reinforcement fibre glass fabrics offer maximum security against tension. The reinforcement grids are highly unaffected by temperature, have excellent strength and an extreme resistance to alkali. The frequent occurring tensions in ceilings and walls are well compensated by the fabrics to prevent in the plaster. Fiber Glass Mesh is an ideal engineering material in construction and can be easily used to reinforce cement, stone, wall material, roofing, bitumen, gypsum, and so on. Alkali Resistant Fiber Glass Mesh is used for Internal & External Plaster Reinforcement .
Fiberglass alkali-resistant mesh/ fiberglass reinforcing mesh with & without Black marking threads of both sides
- The fiberglass alkali-resistant mesh is on the basis of alkali-resistant or
- C-glass or E-glass woven fabric, then coated by acrylic acid copolymer liquid.
- Good alkaline-resistance,
- High strength,
- Excellent alkali and acid resistance,
- Good cohesion,
- Excellent in coating.
- Out-side wall heat insulation and waterproof,
- Reinforcement of plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaic, etc.
- Ideal engineering material in construction.
4, 6, 8, 100 cm 200 cm
50 100 mtrs
White(standard), blue, yellow, green, red or as required by customer
2.5*2.5 mm, 3*3 mm, 4*4 mm, 4*5 mm, 5*5 mm, 8*8 mm, 10*10 mm.
- Fiberglass Mesh
- Polyester FiberTapes
- Fiberglass Yarns (E Grade)
- Fiberglass Yarns (C Grade)
- Fiberglass Fabrics
- Glass Fibre Tapes
- Fiberglass Tissue
- Dry Wall Tape
- Fiber Mat
- Fiberglass Woven Rovings
- Alkali Resistant Chopped Strands
- Fire Blanket